Monday, April 11, 2011

Is it possible to CLONE myself???

This past weekend has been freakin HAIRY! 3 birthdays, 1 retirement dinner, hockey and swimming lessons....SERENITY NOW! Then I get a call last night that my Dad was admitted to the hospital for his knee again. Has a fever and it is swollen. Not a good sign. This will be the 5th operation on his knees!

So today I am in a mood and plugging away...stressed and irritated and then I get a call from my sister! She's at another hospital for severe stomach pains! Attempting to leave work early to go see her. She is all by herself and that would suck HUGE BALLS!

Its another jam packed week! We are booked for Cali for the 21st for 10 days...I pray everything will be ok! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I hope everything works outs for you dad and sister. Sending calm vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope your sis is ok. I always wonder how it would be if we could clone ourselves. Take some of the pressure off. Hope all calms down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is ok... You have been having a roller coaster ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying for you and your family. Hopefully you will find time to get some rest.

    ((((HUGGS))))

    ReplyDelete