Thursday, August 4, 2011

OMG I can finally eat!

2 weeks of no fun....it was insane! I went and got an unfill yesterday and instead of 5.5 cc's there was 6! Where the hell did they come from??? LOL!

It was pretty rough! Amazing how we can take eating for granted sometimes and it def puts everything in perspective! I have lost 90lbs and I am getting the..."ok you now have lost too much" comments! You can see it all in my face!

Im at 142 and working on toning and getting my body strong! I love seeing the transformation and the muscles growing....makes me happy!

I look back into the past year and a half and think what a rollercoaster of a ride it has been and I have no regrets! I got my life back and I will take every breath I can to live healthy and happy for the rest of it!

Its a beauty of a day in the westcoast...gonna go and play in it!

Cheers to all you hot and sessy peeps!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are feeling relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 142??? I think you are a skinny bitch! Glad you are feeling better and can eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nella, where are you? We miss you in blogland!

    ReplyDelete