Monday, September 6, 2010

Its Raining, Its Pouring...

The Old man is SNORING! Is that it?
Its freakin crappy outside. Raining cats and dogs out there...

Its the long weekend and the kids start back to school tomorrow. My husband took the day off and will be taking the kids to school. ME - WORK!

I did get out for an hour today and went to the mall...it was PACKED! I did find a few things but refrained. HARD! Things look so much better on me. I did catch a glimpse of my backside in the mirror and IT WAS NOT PRETTY! Yuck...I need to get more excercise in and maybe buy some cellulite slimming cream or something.

Weekend was somewhat productive! Its officially September...ALREADY! The countdown will soon begin to our BLACK FRIDAY LADIES WEEKEND IN SEATTLE! Oh yeah!

Hope you are all having a skinny minny monday!

6 comments:

  1. Perhaps send some of that rain our way.. we are dry and brown here. It must have been all of the sales Nella, our malls were packed as well.. Good luck to the kiddies this year.. maybe DH will have a nice dinner ready for you when you come home from work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embarrassed to say we had a beautiful day, but I spent it inside blogging and watching tv most of the day. We had a great party yesterday with friends and family but I wanted some down time today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. September is one of my favourite months even though it spells the end of summer. I hope you get a wonderful clear September sky soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the rain goes away - we had a beautiful weekend in PA but could really use some rain :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nella!

    I gave you an award, you can view it on my page
    www.ladylapband.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will not be in tomorrow. I changed it for september 22... Hope we can make plans..

    ReplyDelete