Thursday, July 15, 2010

Feel Good Thursday...

Wish it was Friday but I am off early today so I have something to look forward to!

Just call me the freaking MOM BUS DRIVER! The kids are out of school and I am driving all over town to get them to camps and activities. I am just drained by the time I get home...

I did go for my walk last night and I felt so much better. It cleanses the brain and I get alone time. Pretty sweet.

I had nothing exciting to post but then I read Amy's blog http://cheeseandsunkist.blogspot.com/ and she totally inspired me and helped clear my brain! I am always thinking the what if's and what abouts but then I read this line and it made me feel so much better! She is 18 months in and over a 100lbs lost - you can't beat it!

"Gone is my fear that I will fail....that this won't work for me. Gone is the feeling that this is another "diet". This is my life now. And that is a good feeling."

So coolios to all you wonderful peeps that write the most inspirational posts that are so informative and eloquently! Well said...

7 comments:

  1. That is all we need to hear once in awhile...a few words of encouragement. :)

    I know what you mean about the mom carpool... :)

    Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I need to step back from the day to day and look at the big picture, 12, 18, 24 months from now. I will succeed. It doesn't matter how fast we get there, but before you know we'll turn around and realize we're home.

    I have totally fell in love with exercise for that very reason you mentioned - head clearing alone time! I look forward to it. It's the best therapy in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy is da bomb - and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. Success is yours. Take it this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just as inspirational, Nella! Never forget that!

    Luckily I am a few years away from the carpooling mom stage. Oh how I am looking forward to that ~voice dripping in sarcasm~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are an inspiration too Nella - don't you forget it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is great to take inspiration from each other-- thank you for all of the support and you will continue to do great too!!!

    ReplyDelete