Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2nd Fill...

Tomorrow and mamma's got a tummy bug!!
I have 4 cc's...planning to go to 5! Too much???


  1. Better wait until the bug is gone. I know several people who have had to get an emergency un-fill due to stomach bugs.

  2. I would definately wait until the bug is gone. Being sick seems to aggravate the band as it is, you don't want to make it worse.

  3. Hmmmm I have had fills while sick and had no problems but if you can reschedule, sounds like a good idea ;-)