Thursday, April 15, 2010

214!

Yey...5 followers and down a pound and a half! Must have been the waxing I had done last night! Pits and brows! She even used the scissors on my brows! Wow!

I always get nervous when I step on the scale. It has never been my friend but today I kinda liked her. She was nice to me. I even did my measurements and everything has gotten a wee bit smaller!

I still have no clue how to put more deets on my blog - like my stats. Definitely a work in progress!

I started at 232 and today I am 214. I have read so many blogs of people losing so much more. I get discouraged and have to remind myself that everyone is different. I can't remember the last time I was 214! Today is trainer day and sorta looking forward to it. She really works me. On Day 7 of my 30 Day Challenge! Wow, I knew it wouldn't be easy...I just think the next day I can get a rest day but no such luck! I can do this. The harder part is the no cakes, sweets, chocolate! YUP! I have a slight ok major sweet tooth!

I keep dreaming of ONEDERLAND! I sooo soooo sooo want to be there. I was never a patient person! My other dream...is to walk into a store and be able to purchase a size 16 pant! Its been a long time coming! Living in Vancouver, there are not many plus size options! Everything is geared to the skinnny bitches! ONE DAY MY FRIENDS!

I like to use my daily blog to write down what I have eaten.
Yesterday:

Breakfast: 1/4 cup oatmeal with blueberries, nuts and flax
Snack: Hardboiled Egg
Lunch: Chicken and eggplants and Asparagus
Snack: Cheese string
Dinner: 1/2 Veggie Wrap and Chicken Wings
Snack: Orange

I had my first fill on April 6. I am now 4cc's in a 10cc band. My next fill is scheduled for May 5th.

Enjoy your day and keep on smiling!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and decided to become a follower. You and I are very close in weight--I'm at 209. So close to the 190's I can almost taste it. (pun intended? lol). I am wearing 16's, so you must be pretty close to it too!
    When did you have your surgery? I just had my 3rd fill today--I'm at 4.5 cc's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali,
    So nice to meet you...
    I am at 214 and my trainer wants me to lose 3lbs by next Thursday! Crossing my fingers!

    No, I can't get into a 16 and so damn frustrating! I think the sizing here in Canada is just whack!

    I had my surgery on feb 24th and my first fill was on April 6th for a total of 4cc's!

    A

    ReplyDelete