Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 8

Of 30...of my 30 day challenge and this morning it was a struggle! I was just tired and overwhelmed by my episode. I cant stop thinking of it and a little afraid to eat! I said LITTLE! Mamma can still eat!

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical. After 25 minutes, I am so done and work damn hard for the last 5!

I was talking to a friend of mine about doing some reward shopping! She is a skinny b and doesn't know what it feels like to not be able to walk into a store and buy something off the rack! I was about to tell her but gave it a second thought. No point in wasting my energy...hell, I should be online shopping! Oh yeah, after 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and lastly 70, I am SO rewarding myself. I will walk into the store and drop my cc like mad! I don't have to justify it to anyone. Beat that sista!

Its Friday and I love love Fridays! My mother in law makes the most amazing family dinners on Friday and the bonus is I have quiet me time from 3:30 to 5:30! Think I am gonna head to Costco and do some much needed food shopping and pick up a couple of mags...oh yeah, that's my vice! Love my mags!

Another crazy busy hockey, swimming and drama weekend! Oh yeah, two kids bdays on Sunday. SO done with these bdays! HELP!

Off to enjoy some sun!
Keep on smilin HOTTIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment